BOULDER COUNTY BALLOT ISSUES INFORMATION - with summaries of arguments for and against
Download our booklet here with information about all the proposals
Or download these individual pamphlets . . .
• Ballot Issue 1A: (Alternative Sentencing Facility and Jail Modernization Countywide Sales and Use Tax Extension) - PASSED
City of Boulder
• Ballot Issue 2C: Imposition of Oil and Gas Pollution Tax - PASSED
• Ballot Issue 2D: Authorize Retention of All Sugar-Sweetened Beverages Tax Revenue - PASSED
• Ballot Question 2E: Charter Amendments for Initiative, Referendum and Recall Processes - PASSED
• Ballot Question 2F: Charter Amendment for Initiative Petition Signature Verification - PASSED
• Ballot Question 2G: Charter AmendmentRelated to Electronic and Online Petitions - PASSED
• Ballot Question 2H: Charter Amendment Related to Advisory Commissions - PASSED
• Ballot Question 2I: Charter Amendment for Planning Department Budget Recommendations - PASSED
City of Lafayette
• Ballot Issue 2A: Oil and Gas Pollution Tax - PASSED
City of Longmont
• Ballot Issue 3A: Revenue Bonds for Funding the Rehabilitation and Improvement of City Buildings - PASSED
• Ballot Issue 3B: Revenue Bonds for Funding Fire Station Renovation or Replacement - PASSED
• Ballot Issue 3C: Revenue Bonds for Funding Recreation Improvements - PASSED
Download Boulder County "TABOR Notice" - contains pros and cons of tax & debt issues only
STATE BALLOT ISSUES
Download our information pamphlet in English here, in Spanish here.
Download and print the Blue Book / Folleto Informativo in English here, in Spanish here.
Prepared by the nonpartisan Legislative Council, it describes the 13 statewide ballot measures,
the pros and cons for each, and their fiscal impacts.
The books also contains a section on the judges up for retention, and whether they
met or failed to meet performance standards.
Amendment 73 - Increased taxes for education - FAILED
Amendment 74 - Government compensation for reduction in property value
Amendment 75 - Campaign contributions - FAILED
Amendment A - Prohibit slavery - PASSED
Amendment V - Lower age requirement for legislators - FAILED
Amendment W - Election ballot format for judicial retention - PASSED
Amendment X - Industrial hemp definition - PASSED
Amendment Y - Legislative redistricting - PASSED
Amendment Z - Congressional redistricting - PASSED
Proposition 109 - Transportation funding with bonds - FAILED
Proposition 110 - Transportation funding with sales tax & bonds - FAILED
Proposition 111 - Lower interest on payday loans - PASSED
Proposition 112 - Setback requirement for oil & gas operations - FAILED