Donate to LWV of Boulder County!
LWV of Boulder County is a trusted source for non-partisan information, and a powerful force for the rights of all people to engage in democracy.
Your donation will help support and sustain our efforts to make democracy work for everyone, today and for generations to come.
League Makes Your Gift Count
As a 501(c)3 charitable organization, LWVBC can accept gifts of many kinds and any size to address program priorities or activities as they arise, or to ensure funding for ongoing operations.
Donation options include:
- LWVBC General Fund. Your gift of $25, $50 or whatever amount you choose, supports our everyday activities like printing educational materials, hosting public forums on critical policy issues and registering voters.
- Campaign to Build a Foundation.This fund enables us to hire a part-time administrative assistant, who provides LWVBC with a consistent administrative foundation for education and advocacy to Make Democracy Work for All.
- LWVBC Endowment. Donations to the LWVBC Endowment are held in perpetuity and invested to produce further income. We hold the principal (your donation) in perpetuity and spend only the investment income on selected special projects.
- Major Gift. Larger gifts can be designated for either our general operations or a special purpose.
- Planned Giving. Our new Legacy Program enables planned giving* through bequests (such as through a will, estate plan, or as a beneficiary of a life insurance policy). Bequests can be directed to an LWVBC endowment fund, a percentage of which will fund activities even as the fund grows over time. Or, a bequest could be used for a current need.
- Personal Property. Donating your old car or truck to LWVBC is another convenient, easy way to make a big difference. Filling out one simple form is all you need to do; we’ll take care of the rest.
Whatever you choose, your gift will empower voters and defend democracy for years to come.
Click here to make a donation today!
*For more information about LWVBC’s planned giving options, download our fact sheet, or contact a member of our Fund Development Team at email@example.com.