Dues schedule 2018
• Individual member: $66 per year
• Student member: Free membership; 20 hrs volunteer service required per year.
Any individual registered in a Colorado academic institution (high-school, community college, college/graduate program, certificate program). For inquires about student memberships please contact membership director Ruth Stemler at firstname.lastname@example.org
• Additional members in same household as primary member: $33 each
(Two members at same address pay $99 total per year)
Membership in the League is available on a sliding scale. Please contact our Membership Director for more information: Ruth Stemler, email@example.com
Memberships expire 12 months from the date of joining League.
How to pay dues
Members: Log in to renew.
Your login window has a Renew link that will take you to your records.
• Online: Click to Join Us Now
• By mail:
Make check payable to LWVBC
P.O. Box 21274
Boulder, CO 80308
Join a team
You do not have to be a member in order to join one of our Issue Teams. For more information, check the "Teams At Work" menu and contact the team leader.
Why should I join the League?
Our work helps keep you informed:
We cover a broad spectrum of issues and concerns, and a decision to participate in League projects allows you to:
- Receive our Boulder County Voter, published about 10 times/year
- Receive publications from LWV Colorado and LWV U.S.
- Access various electronic newsletters and reports from LWV member websites
Membership support gives us the political influence needed to build a voice for citizens and a force for positive change!
- Contribute valuable service to your community
- Gain knowledge and experience through the study and discussion of timely and important topics
- Discover new interests, develop new skills, and learn about crucial issues in your community
- Make professional contacts and develop lasting friendships as you meet others in League who share your interests
Ways to get involved
Click here for some tips . . .
Who are our members?
Membership in the League of Women Voters, the most respected and effective grassroots organization in the country, is open to men and women. Those under 16 years of age can become associate members. U.S. citizenship is not a requirement.
Our members make a difference, some simply by supporting our efforts with their annual dues and some by making additional donations. Our most active members, who are able to donate additional time, also make a difference by serving as community leaders and using the League as their platform to create positive, lasting change in our communities.
All our members are appreciated!