Join Us to Continue Our Work
By becoming a member, you add your support to our mission. It's easy to join LWVBC !
We are a 501(c)(3) organization. Dues payments and donations are tax-deductible.
You do not have to be a member in order to join one of our Issue Teams. For more information, check the "Teams At Work" menu and contact the team leader.
Dues schedule 2018
• Individual member: $66 per year
• Student member: $33 per year
• Additional members in same household as primary member: $33 each
(Two members at same address pay $99 total per year)
• Sustaining members make monthly payments of at least $5/month above the individual rate.
The sustaining contribution may be paid monthly or in a lump sum of at least $60 per individual
($120 for a sustaining household).
Membership in the League is available on a sliding scale. Please contact our Membership Director for more information: Ruth Stemler, firstname.lastname@example.org
Members have full voting rights immediately upon joining League.
When you join League, you become a member at all three levels—local, state, and national.
Members of the LWV of Boulder County are also members of the LWV of Colorado and the LWV of the United States.
Memberships expire 12 months from the date of joining League.
How to pay dues
Members: Log in. Your login window has a Renew link that will take you to your records.
Online: Click to Join Us Now
To pay by mail:
Make check payable to LWVBC
P.O. Box 21274
Boulder, CO 80308
Why should I join?
Our work helps keep you informed:
We cover a broad spectrum of issues and concerns, and a decision to participate in League projects allows you to:
- Receive our Boulder County Voter, published about 10 times/year
- Receive publications from LWV Colorado and LWV U.S.
- Access various electronic newsletters and reports from LWV member websites
Membership support gives us the political influence needed to build a voice for citizens and a force for positive change!
- Contribute valuable service to your community
- Gain knowledge and experience through the study and discussion of timely and important topics
- Discover new interests, develop new skills, and learn about crucial issues in your community
- Make professional contacts and develop lasting friendships as you meet others in League who share your interests
Ways to get involved
Read these tips: How to Get Involved with LWVBC
Who are our members?
Membership in the League of Women Voters, the most respected and effective grassroots organization in the country, is open to men and women. Those under 16 years of age can become associate members. U.S. citizenship is not a requirement.
Our members make a difference, some simply by supporting our efforts with their annual dues and some by making additional donations. Our most active members, who are able to donate additional time, also make a difference by serving as community leaders and using the League as their platform to create positive, lasting change in our communities.
All our members are appreciated!